Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffin Recipe
Here is a quick and easy healthy breakfast recipe great for running out the door during those busy mornings. Just pop them in the microwave and be on your way!
- 5 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Mix and match fillings:
- Spinach, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Onion, diced fine
- Bell pepper, diced fine
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- Parmesan cheese
- Cheddar cheese
1. In a measuring cup, beat the eggs until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a greased muffin tin, place your desired combination of fillings into each muffin cup.
3. Season each cup with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup until the liquid almost reaches the top.
5. Bake at 350°F/180°C for 20 minutes, until set.